News & Insights

Energy with Ethics

Since its inception in 2012, Northern Gas and Power’s bedrock has been an ethical and transparent approach to its energy...

Read more

What are you wasting for?

How weather affects your business energy usage. All businesses will feel the effects of weather changes on their energy consumption....

Read more

The Targeted Charging Review: What You Should Do

Business electricity consumption only makes up around 40% of an energy bill. The other 60% consists of third-party costs (TPCs)....

Read more

Impact of COVID-19 on the Energy Market

Impact of COVID-19 The impact of COVID-19 has created unprecedented economic and social consequences globally. COVID-19 has significantly affected all...

Read more

Not Just A Pretty Interface!

New, exciting BusinessEnergyQuotes.com is not a typical business energy comparison website. Using smart-grid connectivity, Business Energy Quotes provides the fastest...

Read more

Northern Gas and Power secures new flagship Gateshead Quays offices

The North East’s fastest-growing business is set to create 150 new jobs in the region and is taking more than...

Read more

Northern Gas and Power launches brand-new global Careers site

Award-winning Northern Gas and Power has launched a brand-new Careers site and is recruiting more than 150 Energy Consultants nationally,...

Read more

Degree Day Analysis: Weather Adjusted Energy Data

What is Weather Adjusted Energy Data? Weather adjusted energy data establishes a baseline of energy used by your business for...

Read more

Energy Matters Blog: kVA Capacity

Monitor kVA capacity to make critical savings What is kVA and its charges? Your local Distribution Network Operator (DNO) determines...

Read more