NGP launches apprenticeship scheme
Northern Gas and Power has launched an apprenticeship scheme aimed at nurturing the next generation of energy management talent in the North East.
It represents an outstanding opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the region and learn about the ways in which we work with some of the biggest companies on the planet to help them reduce their energy bills and energy usage.
At Northern Gas and Power, we don’t just give people jobs – we launch careers. We give people the freedom to express themselves and show their individuality as part of an outstanding team.
We welcome applications from bright, confident candidates, who can demonstrate the ability to:
- Answer telephone calls with consistent professionalism
- Communicate confidently with suppliers
- Monitor and track client payments
- Accurately perform data entry tasks
- Accurately email internal and external customers
- Utilise filings systems to support business processes
- Raise purchase orders
- Sort and distribute post as required
Update: these positions are now closed and we are no longer accepting applications. Please check our website from January 2017 for more announcements on career opportunities as NGP launches its next round of recruitment.back to news