To help you analyse where, when, why and how energy is used in a process, building, site or organisation, identifying opportunities to reduce consumption, cost, emissions and eliminate waste.
Audits will identify low and no cost opportunities often involving operational, behavioural and maintenance issues, through to technical solutions requiring capital expenditure which achieve greater returns.
Virtual Energy Manager
We can act as an organisation’s Virtual Energy Manager, utilising the data we receive as part of our metering, monitoring and targeting services:
- Expected consumptions taken from averages of the previous comparable periods
- Base loads to identify any potential wastage
- Peaks to ensure maximum capacities are not exceeded leading to penalty charges
- Any energy related metrics that a reduction target has been set against to ensure targets are being achieved
- Degree day analysis to normalise weather patterns with respect to heat use
Part-Time Energy Manager
Very few businesses employ an in-house Energy Manager, we can overcome this problem by offering a Part-Time Energy Manager service. Organisations will buy a set amount of time, often 12-24 days per year, and call-off this time as required. We support with:
- Undertaking energy audits
- Preparing energy management plans
- In depth feasibility studies on specific technical solutions
- Assistance with energy budgeting
- Undertaking staff energy awareness training
- Upskilling a nominated energy champion on site and hosting energy forums
Carbon and Sustainability
If your organisation requires a sustainability strategy for any reason from good practise to inclusion in a tender return, we can assess your current situation, determine your priorities and needs and provide a comprehensive sustainability strategy incorporating: economic, environmental and social impacts.
We can also offer:
- Carbon foot-printing – from standard scope 1 and 2 carbon footprints focussing on your gas and fossil fuel use, to complete carbon footprints across supply chains and employees.
- Carbon Neutral – we can advise on the most appropriate method of achieving carbon neutral goals.
- Carbon offsetting – we partner with approved carbon offset providers to offer our clients this service.